When you get out of bathtub, our bath mat offers a soft and warm place for your feet, and prevent them touching the cold and wet floor.
Product Care: Machine wash separately in cold water, never hot. Use mild detergent. Do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry, low heat. Not for use directly in the shower or tub.
Matching shower curtains & hooks can be made.
Microfiber surface, total 1800gsm; TPR backing
20-25 days ( 7 days for stocked items)
Folded into PE bags or with head card & hanger
White, Turquoise, Grey, Pink, Brown, Beige, Red
The market is flooded with floor mats of different materials and patterns, but the polyester microfiber bath mats seem to be they can match varies of home decor and timeless.
40x60cm, 50x80cm, 60x90cm, 50x120cm, 50x152cm
* Size, we have 3 normal size, but can also customize the size you need.
* Color, our standard color is dark and light grey, but you can appoint any Pantone colors.
* Shape, we can customize the shape from your draft.
* Weight, the weight can be customized, 1650gsm, 1800gsm, 2100gsm etc.
* Material, the polyester microfiber can be changed to chenille material
* Logo and brand name can be printed on the wash label
* Logo and brand name can be printed on the opp bag.
* The logo can be sewed on the rug surface.
* Soft and comfortable. Soft and fluffy fluff, So that your feet are especially warm and comfortable after the shower. In winter, it can protect your feet from cold floor damage. It can be applied to the side of the bathtub in the bathroom, in front of the sink, beside the bathtub, dressing table, main bathroom, children’s bathroom, indoor doorway and any other home. Where needed.
* Instantaneous water absorption. Our microfiber bath rug is three times more absorbent than pure cotton bath rug. When you leave the bathtub, shower room or bathroom after bathing, as long as your feet are on the bathroom mat, the suede will instantly absorb the water from your feet, so as to avoid the water from your feet being brought into the room and bedroom.
* Non slip ( Keep it on the dry floor), rubber backing holds mat securely in place to prevent slips & falls. A thin backing is less likely to move than a thin layer.
Place larger mats ( 50x80cm or 60x90cm) in front of tub or shower & smaller rugs ( 40x60cm ) in front of sinks.
In smaller bathrooms, use small mat (40x60cm) in front of shower & bath rug runner ( 50x152cm ) on rest of floor.
This bathroom rug can be washed by machine cleaned many times. Please use mild detergent to machine wash in cold water (do not use chlorine or bleaching agent). Wash it alone and don’t put another laundry together while washing. The best way to dry is place the rug at your balcony and let it dry by nature air, specific time depends on the weather.
If there is water under the mat can cause to slip, Please be care when stepping on it. Keep the bottom dry for a better anti-skid performance. We use the more expensive TPR rubber sole (not pvc), which is stronger and durable, and the coffee color we choose is more dirty.
Matching shower curtains and contour rugs.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@ecozymat.com”.